Hpv cancer cells. Human papillomavirus 52 positive squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva
Department of Ophthalmology, Grigore T. E-mail: moc.
- Human papillomavirus 52 positive squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva Hpv cancer cells cervix, Traducere "cervical cancer cells" în română Conținutul The virus infects basal epithelial cells of stratified squamous epithelium.
- Traducere "cervical cancer cells" în română In addition to tobacco and alcohol abuse, certain viruses have been associated with squamous cell carcinoma SCC of the head and neck, causing alterations in DNA.
We report the detection of HPV 52 in a sample taken from a year-old patient with squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva of the left eye. The method used for the detection of HPV was real time polymerase chain reaction. The evolution hpv cancer cells favorable after surgical removal of the tumor and the patient was explained that long-term follow-up is essential to avoid recurrence.
Keywords: Conjunctiva, eye, human papillomavirus 52, real time polymerase chain reaction, squamous cell carcinoma Human papillomavirus HPV infection is strongly associated with anogenital tumors cervix, penis, vulva, vagina, anushead and neck cancers oral cavity, esophagus, larynxand nonmelanoma skin cancers squamous and basal cell carcinoma.
The association between HPV infection and eye hpv cancer cells is little explored territory. Di Girolamo brings forward a two-hit theory that explains cancerogenesis in OSSN: The first hit is mediated by ultraviolet radiation exposure that causes genetic alteration and the hpv virus latente hit is mediated by HPV infection in the susceptible cells.
Case Report We present a unique case of squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva examined and treated in June The year-old patient presented at the Ophthalmology Department for mild stinging sensation and redness in the left eye for almost 1-year and a half.
He has been treated for the last 2 months with dexamethasone eye drops for scleritis by another ophthalmologist.
- Involvement of Human Papillomavirus genome in oncogenesis of cervical cancer Hpv and cancer cells, Implicarea genomului papiloma virusului uman hpv în oncogeneza cancerului cervical Department of Ophthalmology, Grigore T.
- Hpv cancer cells cervix The virus infects basal epithelial cells of stratified squamous epithelium.
- Hpv and cancer cells Hpv vaccine cancer uk
- Hpv cancer cells cervix,
- Glanda pineală
- Human papillomavirus 52 positive squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva
- Human papillomavirus cancer cells
The patient admits being a heavy smoker for almost 30 years and that in his free time he practices agriculture without using sunglasses. All other ophthalmological findings were normal.
Human papillomavirus cancer cells
Conjunctival culture was performed before surgery, and no bacterial infection was found. The Hpv cancer cells scan of the head and neck showed no signs of tumor invasion of the orbit or the lymph nodes. The limbic lesion was removed surgically with 2 mm margin of normal tissue and diathermy of the hpv cancer cells sclera was done.
At the end, the remaining temporal defect was restored using a supero-nasal conjunctiva graft fixed in position with interrupted and surjet The excised tumor was cut into 2 fragments: One for pathology hpv cancer cells in formalin and one for HPV genotyping preserved in Cobas polymerase chain reaction PCR solution and refrigerated at 4°C until processing.
Histopathology exam showed a moderate differentiated keratinized squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva without koilocytosis [Figs.